Get help on restoring access to the "Members Only" section in case you lost or forgot your password.
Password Lost of Forgotten
Your password is only known to you. No one in WSTS can help you, if you lost it. Already when you first time requested a user account your password was encrypted before transmission and remains encrypted in the user account data base. If you lost your password do not request anyone in WSTS to recover your password and do not send a new password by email requesting the system administrator to enter this one, but follow the procedures described in the following paragraph.
Registering a New Password
In order to simplify the authentication procedure we ask you to perform the following steps from your regular PC at your working place and not from any other location.
- If you forgot your User Name as well, at first send an email to the system administrator and you will promptly receive your User Name.
- Open the WSTS Homepage
- Make sure neither you nor anybody else is logged in. If this were the case, click the Logout button first.
- In the upper right corner of the Homepage in the " Members Login" box click on "Initial Registration".
- You will be led through several steps of the registration process. Finally you should fill in the Initial Registration form.
- In the field User Name fill in your existing User Name. You should by any means not change your user name.
Your request will be processed in the USA. Allow 24 hours until your access with your new password will become operational.