Public and Restricted Information
Visitors to the WSTS Internet Portal may view all information in the public section, accessible through the top menus General, Services, Organization and Press. The menu Members Only will require log-in by User Name and Password and opens access to all information restricted to members and licensees. Subscribers of licensees cannot access WSTS restricted information through the WSTS Internet Portal but have to use the web site of the company with whom they have signed the subscription.
An employee of a WSTS member company may apply for a User Name and Password. The number of registered users per company is limited and registered users have to accept the conditions for accessing the Members Only section of the WSTS Internet Portal. These conditons will be displayed upon registration.
Requirements for Viewing or Downloading Information Provided by WSTS
- Screen display minimum 800 x 600 px
- Internet access of 128kbps or higher
- Browser Internet Explorer version 7.0 or newer, alternatively other browsers will work, however WSTS will not test full functionality on all browsers.
- Availability of Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 or newer,
- MS Word and MS Excel version 9.0 or higher, or equivalent text and spreadsheet applications that are capable to open Word and Excel files.
- Viewer or Extractor for ZIP compressed files (WinZip >7.0 or WinXP)
Most information will be accessible through the Internet Explorer with an integrated Acrobat reader.
In many cases more than one data format are offered for a specific document.