Registration for Access to the Internet Portal Part 3 of 4
Format Constraints for User Name and Password
- Please choose a User Name and a Password.
- Both need to have at least 5 but no more than 10 characters.
- For the Password at least two characters need to be digits and at least two need to be letters.
- User Name and Password are case-sensitive, must not be identical and must not contain spaces, punctuations or other symbols.
- They should be easy to memorize for the owner but difficult to guess for others (avoid the company name, your name or parts thereof in the User Name and Password).
User Name and Password are personal and shall not be shared with other persons. The Password is only known to you and cannot be retrieved if lost.
Please provide your company email address and not any other private email references. If your email domain does not relate to your company your registration cannot be processed.